Please Let Me Wonder

01 February 2006

Back to Blogging

Life has been crazy and confusing these last few days, so I took a brief break from blogging. On Monday I went to see a doctor in Graz, because I've been unable to kick a cold for the last few weeks. He gave me some antibiotics, prescribed some cough medicine, and told me to drink some special kind of tea. I don't know exactly what's in this tea, but it tastes alot like black licorice, and makes the entire apartment smell that same. Since I have no sense of taste or smell right now, I'm relying on my roommates for that information.

One thing I accomplished today was rearranging my room. Check out the before photo:

Wow that's blurry. I must have been hyped up on caffeine that day. Here's the after:

Sharp-eyed readers will notice that I switched around the desk and bed. Why? Because in the far right corner of the room is a radiator that the bed was resting against. It made my head really hot while sleeping. I'd wake up sweating, and not because I was having nightmares about being chased by wolves (again).

To give you an idea of the size and shape of my room, here's photo from the other direction:

That's me in the mirror taking the picture, not some portal to another dimension.

Anyway, I have more pictures from Belgium to post and will get more up today and tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  • Sweet crib. I really liked the lace, blood, and chocolate title by the way. Together they make quite the trifecta.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 01 February, 2006 15:55  

  • Thanks! The "Blood and Chocolate" is actually ripped off from an Elvis Costello album...

    By Blogger ScottyB, at 02 February, 2006 16:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home