Please Let Me Wonder

30 April 2006

Quick Post

Sorry there hasn't been much posted these last few weeks. Life has been very confusing for me lately, and I haven't felt the urge to spill my guts on the World Wide Web.... yet.

That reminds me. Does anybody say "World Wide Web" anymore? Typing it in that last sentence felt awkward and strange. It sounds so 1995 to use those words. Nowdays everybody uses the word "Internet" (or "Internets" if you're the President).

Anyway, I'm still working on the Mormon Part III post. I'd like to wrap the trilogy up and move on, but it's difficult to come up with the right things to say. Religion is a very personal topic, and I want to treat it right.

While you're waiting, though, please enjoy a few photos of my brother attending VEISHEA 2006:Sometimes we call him "Mack Daddy". You can see why.Standing next to CY with his eyes closed, his thumb up, and wearing a Math Club t-shirt. Human beings do not get any cooler than this, folks.

He's my brother! I love my brother!

3 Comments:

  • Don't forget the cheesy grin and the fact it's a HIGH SCHOOL math club T shirt from a high school he didn't attend. Fantastico.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30 April, 2006 17:09  

  • !si, este es una camisa mas fantastico!
    well im taking the day off tomorrow with all the other illegal immigrants.
    vaya con dios.
    -juan valdez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30 April, 2006 21:03  

  • Wow, isn't a shirt like that only cool when people who see it don't know where the school is or couldn't have possibly attended said school? Canada doesn't have geography classes, MD?

    That cheerleader next to him is really hot. He is quite the pimpalicious man.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30 April, 2006 23:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home