Please Let Me Wonder

17 May 2006

Care Package

I just got a great surprise in the mail today: A care package from back home! Inside it had some Pop-Tarts and dehydrated rice & beans(??). My favorite items, though, were the CD of pictures and the 2 dutch letters:
So, um yeah, I devoured all but a bite of the dutch letters before realizing I should take a picture.

Thank you so much J&M for sending the package. I really appreciate it, and it's nice to get a connection to home, a place I've been missing lately.

2 Comments:

  • The shoebox was only so big, Jilly! You're a hard man to shop for, Scotty - you'd be surprised how much PLANNING it took to send you what you got!! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 17 May, 2006 19:19  

  • Well I appreciate your efforts, Jamie. And the Pop Tarts were a good idea, Jilly. Brown Sugar....mmmmm.

    By Blogger ScottyB, at 18 May, 2006 07:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home