Please Let Me Wonder

12 March 2006

My Roommates Rock

My roommate just brought me a heater to use in my room, simply out of the kindness of his heart. Today it is really windy in Graz, and my room is really drafty. The 2.5 meters of window that make up the North wall is the main reason. I can feel the wind blowing through the gaps. So today I've been wearing a hat whilst sitting in front of my computer. Earlier when I was in the kitchen eating, Christian asked me why I was wearing the hat and I told him the situation. I went back to my room to work more, and five minutes later he showed up at the door with the heater. I gotta love these people.

6 Comments:

  • You were in the kitchen eating Christian?!?! Oh wait, I guess I read that wrong...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12 March, 2006 18:38  

  • That was some poor sentence structure, so I added a comma. Thanks for catching that, M! It takes a true stickler for grammer to find such things. If I could decipher your cryptic moniker I just might be able to figure who you really are....

    By Blogger ScottyB, at 13 March, 2006 02:02  

  • Grammar is spelled with two a's. Unless "grammer" is slang for something, like someone who does more than one gram of cocaine at a time (but I'm really not sure if that's an impossible amount or not).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 March, 2006 12:52  

  • Ouch, busted again! I can only attempt to save my dignity by saying that a normal line of cocaine is 50-75mg, and snorting 500 to 1400mg is considered dangerous. These facts are from thegooddrugsguide.com, a useful website to learn the truth about drugs without any government lies.

    By Blogger ScottyB, at 13 March, 2006 13:06  

  • Well since everything is innuendo and double-speak, what does heater mean then? Cigarette? You took up smoking now to stay warm? And torturing your roommates to give you smokes by performing live cannibalism on them while wearing some ritualistic headgear... Why am I picturing you wearing a big Russian fur hat like Stalin? I don't know if this study abroad is going that well.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13 March, 2006 15:57  

  • Juan, you gotta lay off the coffee, man. You're all over the place on this one.

    By Blogger ScottyB, at 13 March, 2006 16:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home