Please Let Me Wonder

31 May 2006

BREAKING NEWS: Putzfrau am Tisch

Right now there is a cleaning lady standing on my kitchen table. It appears breakfast will be delayed. DEVELOPING...

UPDATE: It appears that there has been a shakeup in the cleaning services at the Hafnerriegel. I spoke with the Putzfrau, a kind Yugoslavian woman, after she climbed down from my kitchen table. They are increasing the hours spent cleaning each apartment for some reason. Management from the cleaning service (the Überputzfrauen) is on hand today to make sure that each apartment gets two hours of cleaning. That would explain the two women in business suits standing in my hallway when I got up this morning watching the Putzfrau work.

I am currently holed up in my room so as not to interfere with the work outside. A thorough cleaning of one's apartment is not something one wants to disturb.

2 Comments:

  • It would be interesting to hear a funny cleaning story from your Putzfrau. Like the time when I was cleaning out my garage and I found these magic beans. But I didn't plant them. I ate them. Yummy.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 31 May, 2006 10:59  

  • juan, you are a strange strange man (woman? person? robot?)

    By Blogger ScottyB, at 01 June, 2006 09:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home