Please Let Me Wonder

12 June 2006

I'm Alive....

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. In my last post I said I'd get those traveling pictures up with in a week and here two weeks have gone by with no results! Sheesh, talk about poor service...

In my defense, I have been working quite hard lately. After much consideration I decided that I want to study for my PhD after I complete my Master's. So that helps me know what I'll be doing for the next three years. The next steps are: a) finish my research, 2) write my thesis, and III) figure out my Program Of Study for the PhD.

Good news is that my professor likes the work that I am doing and wants to support me in my PhD. Bad news is that he reiterated his desire to have me living in the same town as my university, a challenge since I own a house in a town 60 miles away. While studying for my PhD hopefully I can (partially) renovate and sell a house. We'll see how that works out.

So that's a bit of what I've been up to lately. My next post will definitely be pictures from my latest trip to Hungary and Vienna. In the meantime, check out this video of the Incedible Hulk action figure selling used cars!


I love stop motion animation. If I had a video camera and lots of free time I'd be making videos like this too.

Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home