Please Let Me Wonder

02 July 2006

What I've been doing.

Wow, this blogging has not been happening for me lately. Maybe it's a lack of inspiration, or the pressing issues of getting ready to leave Graz. Here's a list of what I've been up to, in no particular order:

  • Navigating the bureaucracy of 2 Austrian universities to transfer my grades.
  • Navigating the bureaucracy of the Austrian dormitory system to check out.
  • Sorting through papers and possessions so everything fits into my 3 bags.
  • Trying to spend as much time as I can with my friends before I/they leave.
  • Watching many World Cup Games (Italia!)
  • Saying goodbye to so many good people. It's getting really hard lately.
  • Saying goodbye to the city which became my home and a part of me over these 5 months.
This will be my last post before I arrive back in the States. To my family and friends there, thank you for all the e-mails, care packages, kind words and support you've given me during my time here. I look forward to seeing you, and watching the fireworks on the 4th of July.

3 Comments:

  • We can't wait to have you back, Scotty! Have a very safe but fun trip home!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 02 July, 2006 16:50  

  • Looking forward to having you back. Have some rivers to show you and some new ones to explore. Glad you had the experience you did there, and had the courage to go on your own. See you soon - are you living with us?
    B

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 03 July, 2006 00:16  

  • Sure B, I'll live with you! How does August work? I gotta be back down in Iowa for classes at the end of August, but otherwise I'm available!

    By Blogger ScottyB, at 04 July, 2006 11:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home